CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

New Year, New Resolution

I have come up with many resolutions this month. Be on time to church, make it through a week's worth of lessons every week (including the fun stuff) for my daughter, live within the budget our family has set, AND complete a page each week on Mixbook . If I do a week at a time, I can journal and keep up to date on my photos. Not to mention, my camera will be empty so I won't have to delete when it gets full. Now... I need to find a great camera that is really inexpensive!

Like this beautiful smile!

Or, this one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Staying on a budget is the hardest thing for me!!
Jennifer
First Grade Blue Skies